Up Next: Text Campaign
What’s Up Next? Up Next is a FREE college access tool that gives high school and college students, parents, and college counselors across the country personalized support on all things college – college search and application, federal student aid, even student loan repayment – all through texting. Sign up by texting “COLLEGE” to 44044.
GET HELP with FAFSA!
For dates and locations click here.
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is an important step when planning for college. This application will inform students and parents of the potential to receive Federal Pell Grants as well as Federal Student Loans. Trained Volunteers will be available to help you fill out the FAFSA application. Please be sure to bring the following with you when you attend an event:
- Student and Parent(s) FSA ID Username and Password (if you have them already)
- Student and Parent(s)/Legal Guardian’s Social Security numbers
- Student and Parent(s) 2015 Federal Income Tax Return (and spouse’s if married)
- Student and Parent(s) W-2 forms or other records of money earned
- Student and Parent(s) 2015 untaxed income records and investment records
- Student and Parent(s) alien registration cards (if not a US citizen)
See the dates and drop-in hours for all Kalamazoo County locations here!